Thursday 23 April 2015

The Animated Self: Idea Refinement

Whilst gathering the reference videos I needed in order to create my animation, I realised that there was actually quite a bit of work to be done and I couldn't help but feel that there was a much easier way to do this than how I was going about it. Then it dawned on me that there was. Other than the throwing sequence, all of the other sequences are elements that appear in dance. So it made me think I should probably just do a dance sequence instead, as this will include the majority of the motions I wanted to animate, whilst allowing for a very smooth transition into each different element. It will also allow me to use more of the space and in a much more imaginative way.

Rather than doing what I originally had planned, I'm going to create a 30 second animation of a dance sequence using a range of different media rather than 5 separate sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment