Tuesday 12 May 2015

Scooby - Doo

When I mention Scooby - Doo I mean the animated feature lengths and not the animated TV series or the live action films (lets face it they're pretty poop). The animated films however, are not poop at all. In fact I find them really fun to watch and I think that environments within them are actually really good.

Scooby - Doo and Zombie Island

Scooby - Doo and The Witches Ghost

Although I struggled to find any good examples of the environments within any of the Scooby - Doo feature length films, they are there, you just need to look past the characters and take a minute to look at the environments the stories are taking place in, you'll realise that they are actually quite detailed and well drawn. 

Scooby- Doo and The Cyber Chase

Scooby - Doo and The Lochness Monster

Although I'm a fan of most of the Scooby - Doo animated films, I must admit that Scooby - Doo and Zombie Island is by far my favourite. This is simply because I love the environments within the film and I'm a sucker for the storyline (plus the songs are really catchy). But it's mostly the environments. For something that many people associate with the low quality TV series, it has to be said that this is a huge step up from that and I feel that contain some really good examples of an effective environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment