Tuesday 17 May 2016

Brand Me: Business Cards

With my logo made, I though it would be a good idea to get the business cards out of the way, as these would be something that I would use to promote myself at festivals and events. I knew that I didn't want the cards to be overly complicated but I also wanted them to reflect my work and give people and idea of what it was that I did. I felt that the best way to do this was to use snap shots of the work I had been doing over the last 9 months and having them as the front of the card. I also tried out using just my logo on the front, however, I wasn't a huge fan of this, as I felt that it lacked something compared to the ones where I had used my work.

Design one
Design two
Design three
Design four
Design five
Design six

With this in mind, I focused on how the back of the card worked with the front and asked my peers to give me suggestions on the designs. They suggested that the darker background worked better with the forest scene on the front than it did the wolf, and that this one worked better with the white. I agree with what they have said and feel that those arrangements work the best together. 

However, I'm not quite sure which design I want to choose as my final one, so I may end up printing of both designs. This way I will be able to showcase a wider range of what I do and have a littler variety.

Final Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment