Tuesday 17 May 2016

Brand Me: Creative CV

As part of my promotional pack, I have designed a creative CV that I could potentially hand out to studios along with my showreel to help give them a better idea of who I am and what I am interested in. However, having never done a CV before for anything I didn't really know what to do, so I would say that this isn't a very strong CV at all.

Nevertheless, I did it anyway and tried to include information that I feel is relevant to my practice and would be helpful for an employer to have.

CV

I tired to keep the colour scheme and the overall feel of the CV in relation to the rest of my work and I feel that I have managed to keep up that consistency. However, I feel that there is something lacking and I can't quite put my finger on it. Because I don't have long left until submission, I will leave it as it is and seek Mike's advice once this is all over on how to improve this and what it is a need to include exactly. 

On top of this, I put together a little pack that contains a letter head, business cards, creative CV and a DVD case. 

Promo Pack

Overall, I feel that I have created a pack that is consistent throughout and one that will easily be identified as being mine. I am really pleased with how I have managed to brand myself and I feel that done well with the task considering I have never done this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment